Saturday, February 23, 2008

San Diego

I am here! It is sunny out! WOO HOO!

I am excited to be out in San Diego for the next week and a half. I will be working until Friday helping put on the National Pastors Convention. Kevin is coming out on Thursday and on Saturday we will drive up to LA to watch the Pistons beat the Clippers, then keep on heading north to Santa Barbara. After some time in the wine country on Sunday, we will head back to LA to meet up with some college friends we have not seen in forever (yay V and Tim!). On Sunday we are going to hang out with another set of friends who live in LA (yay Lappenga family!). Needless to say we will not be bored. On Tuesday we will make our way home to Brody (who will follow us around the house mercilessly, afraid that if he lets us out of his sight we will leave again).

It is only 5:40 out here and I am BEAT. I have been on my feet aworkin' away since 8. Tomorrow I have to start set up at 6 (eek, good thing I am still on MI time). Hopefully all will go as well as it did today. We have a BIG task in front of us.

As for tonight, I am going to get some work done in my room and then we are headed out to the ocean (woo hoo!). Hopefully I will have pictures to post later. To all my Michigan readers, I am sending sunny thoughts your way (hopefully real sun will follow). :o)

2 comments:

Aletha VanderMaas said...

Thanks for the sunny thoughts! Miss you :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm glad things are going well so far. And I like that you put "watch the Pistons beat the Clippers." Lol.