Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tagged.

My friend Baa tagged me.
I am: sick. :o(
I know: I am loved.
I want: to see my brother Josh.
I wish: I could travel all of the time and not work.
I hate: nothing. Hate is a really strong word.
I miss: the naivete of childhood.
I fear: not living every moment to the fullest.
I feel: deeply.
I hear: the copier.
I smell: nothing - dang cold!
I crave: time in my hammock.
I search: for beauty in everything.
I regret: being overly careful.
I love: my husband fiercely.
I ache: for world peace. seriously.
I care: about what God cares about.
I always: laugh.
I am not: sure what God has next for me in life.
I believe: that this world is beautiful.
I dance: with my dog and very poorly.
I sing: all of the time.
I cry: at sappy movies and when I feel alone.
I fight: only when I feel strongly about something.
I write: a lot of nothing.
I win: when I put my mind to it.
I lose: poorly.
I never: want to forget that every person was created in God's image.
I confuse: my husband on a daily basis.
I am scared: of just how mean I can be sometimes.
I need: hugs from Kevin all of the time.
I am happy about: my life.
I hope: that I can leave this world a better place.

I tag Emily - you know you want to!

No comments: