Monday, May 5, 2008

Prince Caspian




So, I get to work today and check the emails that poured in over the weekend: the usual spam, newsletters, work emails ... AND an invitation to an early screening of Prince Caspian! Our company had an early screening for The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, but I was trying not to get my hopes up for Caspian. I really wanted to see it, though, and am really excited that I get to 1. see if for free and 2. see it 4 days before it opens. :) This Monday just got a whole lot brighter.

5 comments:

Aletha VanderMaas said...

And I'm excited to be your DATE! :)

mstaiko said...

wow! lucky you! better sharpen your pencil afterwards cause I am waiting for a full report! i have to wait till late August to see the film!

Anonymous said...

See? Told ya AJV would be in. :) Forget Greg! Lol.

Aletha VanderMaas said...

Ooh, I'm totally IN! :) If Greg wants to see it at a later date, we'll just go again. But, to see the sneak preview with Megan is FANTASTIC!!

Asha BG said...

Hey how I wish I could see the movie 4 days before the actual release date!!!
I am really looking forward to Prince Caspian! I saw the trailer and loved it completely. Ben Barnes is the best suited for the role! He looks great!
I can't wait....10 more days to go!!