Monday, May 12, 2008

Prince Caspian Recap

Good times, good times. Prince Caspian was a stellar movie. Now, I have not read the books for a really long time, so I cannot really answer any purist questions about how well it sticks to the book. But, it is a great story. A classic story of good and evil always makes for an intriguing movie.

The best part, though, is that I saw it with my friend Aletha who is rather jumpy at movies and it was quite humorous to to listen to her gasp her way through the movie (and to be fair, I did my fair share of gasping as well). And I apologize to all those people who DON'T like to talk through movies, because Aletha and I sure do! Especially about the little romantic interest between Susan and Caspian. So cute...

So, you should go see it. It is not the best adventure/fantasy movie you'll ever see, but it was definately a fun movie. The scenery is beautiful, the music lovely, and the story so engaging that it made this 25 year old want to be a kid again magically transported to Narnia.

No comments: