Saturday, March 8, 2008

I've been tagged by Baa

Baa has tagged me.

I'm supposed to
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

Nearest to me is Feeling for Bones which is overdue and sitting out as a reminder to take it back!

The expression made his forehead wrinkle: it was the first time I ever considered him an old man. "What do I look like?" Callapher asked. "Like a child who's lost her stuffing," he replied.

Intrigued? You should read the book. It was a great read with some lovely prose. As a writer, it is one of those books that makes me jealous. And, I never have anyone to tag... I am so lame.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that does sound interesting. Thanks for humoring me! :)