Thursday, November 6, 2008

singing bug


I have written about Bug before. She is the sweetest little two-year-old. One of the reasons I love her so much is because she is a lot like me, hehe. I randomly break into song or sing songs about random things. Most people look at me a little strangely when this occurs. Bug looks at me and then joins in the singing. Last night I was over at her house babysitting for a little while. As we went upstairs to get ready for bed, I started singing a random pajama song that consisted of the brilliant lyrics, “I’m puttin’ my pajamas on, I’m puttin’ my pajamas on.” And, of course, she just smiled and joined right in all through the puttin’ on pajama process. And it just made me incredibly thankful that my singing bug got passed on to my singing Bug.
*Note, so I have noticed that there is a lot of singing that goes on in my life. A singing mom, a singing niece. It really is no wonder that I sing all of the freakin' time. I blame it on genetics.

No comments: