Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Confessions

1. I have gained 15 pounds since getting married. Blech. Thus the new resolve to run more.
2. I don't read my Bible. Well, regularly at least. And I work for the world's leading Bible publisher. And I own at least 10 Bibles.
3. I love to sing. At one time I was good at it. I don't really sing anywhere anymore except to my dog or my husband or when I randomly break into song.
4. I had an eating disorder in college. I have never said/typed that before, but let's just call things what they are, shall we?
5. I have a complete lack of follow-through. I started my first novel when I was 10, and have started dozens of so since then. And haven't finished a darn one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Me too! I lost 5 of them, but then I stalled. So this morning, I did 30 minutes of Gilad's Total Body Sculpt (yes, you can laugh) and am planning to do cardio tonight. Hopefully that will help. I hate to run.

2. I don't either. And sometimes I feel bad about. Most of the time, I don't.

3. It depends on the situation. Singing to you? Love it. Singing hymns? Hate it.

4. I'm proud of you for saying so. We're all messed up and I think we'd all be a little healthier if we admitted it.

5. I "wrote" my first novel last year and have yet to do revisions on it. I'll revise if you write.